contact me: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ONLY mobi files, please.
- I get lots of email offers to read book, if you noticed that I have yet to review your book, pop over an email & ask me any questions. I am a reading machine & it is a constant struggle to keep up on those reviews & reading those amazing great super awesome books/authors!!!
- I spend a heck of a lot of time on my computer, so to be honest reading a pdf on my computer, means even more time I have to spend using my computer. I prefer being curled up in a comfy chair, my bed, or reading outdoors in my camping chair. This is why I prefer mobi files. please.
- Truth Of Being a Book Reviewer: I read a lot of books. & YES, sadly I read a lot of BAD, horrible, not funny, terribly written, what was that author thinking when he/she wrote it??!, got put them down and walk away books. That I just have to delete off my kindle ASAP or give them away now please before I waste another second of my life kind of books. Here on this blog I pick to ONLY talk about books I enjoy and love. I don't wanna talk about those books I dislike. Is that wrong? I think not, it just allows those books to be found by other readers who might in fact love them more than I could ever care 2. ( ;
- How I Rate Books: I see a lot of FOLKS who tend to be very harsh on books/authors that wrote those books! What works for me ... I will read a book, that usually starts as being the TOP book I will read from that author. That's just usually how it works for me. Might change in the near future, not sure? I'll then try another book by that very same author ... & go from there . . .
- Sometimes for me a series from one author can be super great. Then I think oh, I will try another book in their collection, WRONG MOVE ...it's horrible!! I just don't get that? HOW you can write a fabulous great series but then the other book just is trash? HOW is that possible? Did you have an off day/week/month? What the heck happened? : (
- If you look at my book ratings (on Amazon or Goodreads) I do have a lot of 5 star reads ...I truly do not believe you can rate books similar 'cause they are NOT written by the same author, they are not the same book, written the same format, with the same language. etc. etc. They are just like a fine wine/beer/bourbon/coffee. "Too each his/her own"??! RIGHT??! I think so.