Your Alluring Love by: Layla Hagen



About YOUR ALLURING LOVE

*A sizzling romance from a USA Today Bestselling Author*


Alice Bennett has been holding a torch for her older brother’s best friend, Nate, for more than a decade. He’s a hotshot TV producer who travels the world, never staying in San Francisco for too long. But now he’s in town and just as tempting as ever… with a bossy streak that makes her weak in the knees and a smile that can melt ice—or at the very least, her defenses.
As a successful restaurant owner, Alice is happy with her life. She loves her business and her family, yet after watching her siblings find their happy ever after, she can’t help feeling lonely sometimes—but that’s only for her to know.
Nate has always had a soft spot for Alice. Despite considering the Bennetts his family, he never could look at her as just his friend’s little sister. She’s a spitfire, and Nate just can’t stay away. He loves making her laugh… and blush.
Their attraction is irresistible, and between stolen kisses and wicked-hot nights, they form a deep bond that has them both yearning for more.
But when the chance of a lifetime comes knocking at his door, will Nate chase success even if it means losing Alice, or will he choose her?


EXCERPT: 
Nate nods but doesn’t take notes. 
“Why aren’t you writing this down?” 
“I’ll remember it. I’ve never seen you talk so passionately about anything. You’re brilliant.”
“Why, thank you, mister. I suggest you lay off the compliments. Remember, you’re not allowed to knock my socks off.” 
“Stop saying socks like that, Alice.” The way my name rolls off his tongue should be outlawed. There is so much sensuality in those two syllables, it’s giving me whiplash. The man isn’t even trying to seduce me. I wonder what he’d sound like if he tried. Damn. It’s this line of thinking that got me into trouble in the first place. I have to stop, or there is nothing good in store for me. 
“How?”
“Like you mean panties instead.” His eyes snap fire, and the intensity in them travels straight through me. I involuntarily press my thighs together, hoping to assuage the ache between them. 
“You sure like getting ahead of yourself.” I don’t know if humor will get me out of this situation or sink me more, but I’m not one to abandon a project midway. Still, sticking to the topic of the TV show is probably a safer bet. Pointing to his notebook, I ask, “Do you have everything you need?” 
“Yeah.” 
“Great. Can we wrap this up, then?” 
“Afraid to be alone with me much longer?” 
A witty reply begs to tumble from my lips, but I force the words back down and instead say, “No, but I need to get to one of my other restaurants. Saturday is our busiest day.” 
Nate nods, and I’m relieved I’m off the hook. He takes off his reading glasses, which is a pity. We rise from our chairs, and after I collect my coat, shrugging into it, we head out of the restaurant. I feel his gaze on me the entire time. Outside, I inhale a much-needed breath of fresh air. 
“When will you pitch this to the network?” 
“This week. It takes a long time to get from a pitch to actually filming the segment, so I want to get the ball rolling right away. I’ll be in touch as soon as I have updates.” 
“Thank you. I really appreciate you doing this.” 
“Where did you park?” he asks once we’re out on the street. 
“Came by cab. My car is in the repair shop.” 
“You don’t still own that old thing, do you?” 
“Yes, I do, and I love it.” 
“There’s a reason people change their cars once a decade. If I remember correctly, it was in the repair shop the last two times I was here.” 
“Coincidence. Do not mock my car.” 
I poke him, hoping to drive my point home. Big mistake. Poking implies touching, and feeling his granite abs under the pad of my finger is…. All I can think of is yum. 
“We’ve gone from admitting our mutual crush to feeling one another up?” It appears that while my brain was busy mentally undressing him, I splayed all my fingers on his abs. I take my hand away instantly. “It’s entirely your fault for being so hot.” 
“Don’t forget funny and smart,” he adds wickedly. “Come on, I’ll drive you.” 
“No.”
“It wasn’t a question.” Everything from the tone of his voice to his body language screams dominant, which turns my knees weak and makes my mouth water. And I can’t have that. 
“I don’t like it when you go all caveman.” 
“Oh, but you do.” Leaning forward, he brings his hand to my face, dragging his knuckles down my cheeks. “You’re blushing, Alice. You love it.” 
Distance. I need distance to clear my mind. Stepping back, I cross my arms against my chest, trying to make sense of the situation. 
“Don’t overthink this. It’s just a ride.” 
“Fine, let’s go.” 
We’ve always had a push-and-pull dynamic, but this is something else entirely. And it feels dangerous. But then again, from carbs to sugar to Nate, I’ve always liked things that are bad for me.


Get your hands on YOUR ALLURING LOVE:
Apple iBooks: http://apple.co/2p7t0HF
Nook (B&N): http://bit.ly/2qwSAqk


GIVEAWAY:
Direct Link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/2122f14441/




Get your hands on the rest of the Bennett Family books:
Your Irresistible Love (The Bennett Family Series, Book 1): 
Nook (Barnes and Noble): http://bit.ly/2cQ8OI3
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2booehV
The AUDIO version: http://amzn.to/2dsVfw4

Your Captivating Love (The Bennett Family Series, Book 2): 
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2doRv2q
The AUDIO version: http://amzn.to/2dH85WD

Your Forever Love (The Bennett Family Series, Book 3): 
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2ar1ooN
The AUDIO version: http://amzn.to/2dbWMF7

Your Inescapable Love (The Bennett Family Series, Book 4): 

Your Tempting Love (The Bennett Family Series, Book 5):

About Layla Hagen
Layla Hagen is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. 
She fell in love with books when she was nine years old, and her love affair with stories continues even now, many years later.
She writes steamy and romantic stories and can’t wait to share them with the world.
She is represented by fabulous Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla Hagen:

Comments

Layla Hagen said…
Thank you so much for your support!
Hugs,
Layla