Skip to main content

Quiet Love by: Helena Rac


In Helena Rac’s second novel, best friends become roommates and discover through sloppy towel tucks, stargazing adventures, and a very sexy photo shoot that sometimes love can be found in the most unlikely place: right in front of you. Fans of Christina Lauren's Dark Wild Night won't want to miss this exciting new release published by Tryst Books!

Quiet Love Blog Tour Giveaway:

Tryst Books is offering one (1) lucky winner a Kindle E-reader - Black, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi! To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter below:

Direct Link:




About Quiet Love:
Title: Quiet Love


Author: Helena Rac
Publisher: Tryst Books
Series: Chapters of Love #2
Release Date: April 24, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
ASIN: B06WGRJQPB

Synopsis:
Daniel has been best friends with Rose since they were born. He’s been in love with her for years. The only problem? She has no idea, and he’s not about to tell her and ruin their friendship. The solution? Leave Chicago to travel the world, pursue his dream of becoming a photojournalist, and try to forget the red lips that he could kiss for hours. If only she’d let him…
Rose knows true love is out there somewhere; she just has to try hard enough to find it. That’s become more complicated, though, since her best friend Daniel has moved in with her after being away for two years. Somehow thoughts of him keep getting in the way, making her morning showers a little too hot for comfort. If only he’d see…
In Helena Rac’s second novel, best friends become roommates and discover through sloppy towel tucks, stargazing adventures, and a very sexy photo shoot that sometimes love can be found in the most unlikely place: right in front of you.

Add to your “Want to Read” shelf: Goodreads

Available at: Amazon

Excerpt:
The night is nothing short of perfect. The air is warm, there’s barely any wind, and the moon is young, so the sky is dark, laced with thousands of stars. We find our spot along the beach, well away from the other stargazers, and set down our sleeping bags, a couple of blankets, and our cooler.
Our eighties playlist is playing softly in the background while we enjoy the night. Daniel takes photos, and every so often he shows me an image he’s caught on camera. I’m in awe. He really is amazing. The way he sees the world is so different from how most of us do – angles and frames and visions that capture the beauty of everything that surrounds us, including the stars. Even in the dark, I can see a twinkle in his eyes, that same look he has when he picks up his camera. Confident. In charge. Sexy.
I squeeze in between Daniel and the telescope and lean into the eyepiece. I’m instantly fascinated by what I see. The star flickers like it’s dancing in the sky. There are hues of red and orange and gold, and it sparkles like a gem. 
I’m equally distracted because Daniel is standing right behind me. He hasn’t moved an inch. His chest presses against my back, and I tense for a moment, unsure of his intent. His scent makes its way to me, and my eyes flutter closed for an instant. I inhale and savor the way he makes me feel. My initial tense reaction gives way to a new one – one that confuses me and excites me all at the same time. Goosebumps cover my arms, and my breath hitches in my throat. I can’t help but shiver from the sparks that travel through my body.
His response is not what I expect. Yet, even though I’m afraid to admit it to myself, it’s quite possibly what I hoped for. He wraps his arms around me so they criss-cross just above my waist. He starts to rub my arms, warming my skin and melting the goosebumps – and my whole body. My mind is screaming, Do not cross the friendship boundary! No good can come of it. Thank goodness for my sensible brain. Too bad I don’t always listen to it. 
On that thought, I can’t help but relax into him. His strong, lean frame envelops me, and I’m aware of the contours of his body and the heat that radiates between us. I nestle into his shoulder and look up at the stars above us. He buries his nose in my hair and inhales deeply. Here, away from the city lights, it seems as though it’s just Daniel and me and our newfound closeness. 
“Hey, there’s a shooting star.” I point to where it’s trailing across the sky. “Did you see it?”
“Hope you made a wish,” he whispers in my ear, and I swear his lips graze my skin. I shiver again, unable to control my reaction.
Copyright © Quiet Love 2017 by Helena Rac


For a limited time you can purchase Sweet Bliss for $0.99! Don’t miss out on this spectacular deal!

About Sweet Bliss:
Title: Sweet Bliss


Author: Helena Rac
Publisher: Tryst Books
Series: Chapters of Love #1
Date Released: November 30,2015
Genre: Contemporary Series Romance
ASIN: B01N5Q2HA1

Synopsis:
From debut author Helena Rac, a sassy, sexy comic tale of second-chance romance and the many uses of icing. Tessa loves cupcakes. They're tasty and comforting, and they've made her bakery a success. Men, on the other hand, are unreliable jerks who are bound to break her heart. Even if they're hot enough to melt her frosting. Tessa is smitten with Luke after a less than graceful encounter on the streets of Chicago, and fate keeps reuniting them. She's certain he'd be delicious in bed, but there's just one problem: Tessa's sworn off long-distance romances, and Luke lives in London. Besides, he's proven himself to be bad news. Although Tessa's sexy stranger swears to set aside his player ways after she carries out sweet revenge, she's far too smart to believe in happily-ever-afters. Luke will need to use every weapon in his arsenal - including a spatula or two - to convince Tessa they're meant to be together.

Add to your “Want to Read” shelf: Goodreads

Now on Sale for $0.99 for a LIMITED TIME!

About Helena Rac:
Life is sweeter with romance novels. That’s why Helena Rac writes contemporary romances about sassy, everyday heroines and swoon-worthy heroes – stories that warm your heart, put a smile on your face, and make you fall in love.


When she’s not writing, Helena loves spending time with her two lovely girls and her incredibly supportive husband. She plays adult by day; enjoys cooking, traveling, and exploring the outdoors; and reads way past her bedtime.

Comments

William Kendall said…
I like the cover.

Popular posts from this blog

Book Blitz: MATT by: Jeanne St. James

Brothers in Blue: Matt  by Jeanne St. James  (Brothers in Blue #3)  Publication date: April 9th 2017  Genres: Erotica, Romance

Synopsis: Meet the men of Manning Grove, three small-town cops and brothers, who meet the women who will change the rest of their lives. This is Matt’s story…
As a former Marine, Matt Bryson has dealt with PTSD ever since coming home from the Middle East. He finds himself fortunate to be able to return to his job as a cop at the local police department with his brothers Max and Marc.
Dr. Carly Stephens works hard as an obstetrician at the local hospital, struggling to pay off her medical school loans, financially support her elderly parents, and save money to adopt a baby. Unable to have children, she still longs for one of her very own.
Instantly attracted to the Dictator Doctor, Matt finds Carly easily brings him to his knees both emotionally and physically. What starts out only as a convenient sexual relationship turns into a whole lot more when dealing wi…

Blog Tour: NEIL by: Sybil Bartel

NEIL
Sybil Bartel
(Uncompromising #2)
Publication date: August 22nd 2016
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Ex Danish Military Special Forces, built like a legend, and uncompromising in every way—Neil Christensen didn’t walk into my life. The Viking-sized warrior crashed it like a hurricane.
The moment he showed up at my strip club, my life fell to shit. South Florida’s most ruthless motorcycle gang, the cops, the Feds—they all wanted something I didn’t have—something the Viking took from me.
I thought I could run but the motorcycle gang caught me. Now the only thing that stood between me and an unmarked grave was a warrior I didn’t trust.
I wasn’t afraid to die. But I was terrified of weathering the storm. Because when a Viking decides to unleash his fury, no one was going to come out unscathed.
Warning: This book contains offensive language, violence and sexual situations. Mature audiences only. 18+
NEIL is the second, stand alone book in the Uncompromising Series.Goodreads / Amazon

The Devil's Whisper by: T.H. Moore

The Devil’s Whisper  by T.H. Moore  Publication date: May 1st 2017 Genres: Adult, Dystopian, Suspense

Synopsis: Take a moment and imagine your history books devoid of war. Envision entire civilizations absent of heinous crimes against humanity. A planet spared from the plagues of slavery, cultural genocides, and the colonization of indigenous nations by foreigners. Would you dare make the choices necessary to maintain this Utopia in which universal peace existed? Could you ignore the Devil whispering in your ear, luring you away from a world in which loving your fellow man was the expectation, not the exception? In a state of reverie, an impractical idea of world peace has given birth to a culture in which the human race has chosen to live free of violent criminals. Instead, criminals have been systematically exiled to the lone prison city, Katingal, constructed in a far corner of Earth. Sentenced for the remainder of their natural lives, the wicked pit themselves against their soull…