Skip to main content

Blog Tour: Royal Affair by: Marquita Valentine



Title: Royal Affair
Author: Marquita Valentine 
Publication Date: April 18th, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance 

Royal Affair, a sexy all-new STANDALONE from Marquita Valentine is available now!!! 


A sheltered princess goes wild—and makes the best mistake of her life—when she falls for a roguish reporter in this fun, sexy romance from the bestselling author of Royal Scandal.
Online muckraker Brooks Walker has a reputation for exposing the political elite. Now he’s set his sights on the Sinclair siblings, who’ve been embroiled in their fair share of drama ever since their exile to North Carolina. But Brooks has never been afraid to get his hands dirty—until he meets a royal wallflower at a charity ball who makes him reconsider everything. Is Brooks feeling guilty because he knows all the sordid details of her family’s history? Or because he’s putting their relationship first, before his journalistic integrity?
As the “spare” twin, Princess Charlotte has always been the responsible one. So when her sister finally agrees to fulfill her duty as queen, Charlotte gives herself permission to break a few rules by flirting with the very off-limits CEO of Walker Media. Brooks is the worst sort of man to start an affair with, but Charlotte just can’t help it. The trouble is, since she’s no good at playing games, soon she’s tiara over heels in love. And when Brooks comes clean, Charlotte must decide whether his confession is worth a royal pardon.


Excerpt: 

“I see.” He kisses me again, tenderly. Sweetly. It’s so confusing that I turn my face away from his.
“What do you see?”
“That you’ve been neglected more than I thought.”
“I don’t want your pity.”
“You are so naughty,” I gasp, and he laughs.

“I came prepared for that, too,” he says in a low voice. “Up to you, though. Everything we do tonight is up to you.”
I scowl harder at him, even though I’m very pleased he remembered protection when I didn’t.
Gosh, Charlotte, could you be any more idiotic?
“Don’t quote fairy tales to me.”
He drops his head beside my ear and whispers, “You love fairy tales, sweetheart.”
“But you did some creative talking and added a vibrator to it!”
“I can always go home.” After tearing open the package, he rolls the condom down his hard length. He strokes himself, his big hand wrapped around his large cock. My core pulses and throbs in anticipation.
Mesmerized, I lick my lips. “No.”


Read Today! 
Google Play: https://goo.gl/f6M9ym

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/6m3Q0v


About the Author: 
Marquita Valentine is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of the Holland Springs and Boys of the South series.
Since first taking the plunge in July of 2012 to self publish, Marquita Valentine has appeared on the Top 100 Bestselling Ebooks Lists on iBooks, Amazon Kindle, and Barnes&Noble. She's been called "one of the best new voices in romance" (Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews) and her books have been accused of being "a sexy, fun, and slightly addicting contemporary read" (The Book Queen).
When she's not writing sexy heroes who adore their sassy heroines, she enjoys shopping, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. Married to her high school sweetheart, Marquita lives in a seriously small town in the south with her husband, two kids, and a dog.

Connect with Marquita: 


MY THOUGHTS: Hey there!! Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you are well. I have never read any of Marquita's writing ...I have promoted her books many a times here on this book blog. But I figured it was time to get to reading a book of her's. I loved it. I see it is a book #2 ...Now I will definitely have to get on the ball and read book #1 to play a bit of catch up ... but I didn't notice a feeling of feeling lost? Some reviews I noticed did call it a "standalone" ...so I love that, But I am a reader who loves filling in the bits. Really jumping in and grabbing up their lives and secrets. I wonder if I would be the only one to feel this way if they 2 read the second book first? You do get a feeling of Cinderella with so many royalty moments. I love a good fairy tale (villains included here!!) ...I guess it is the Disney girl within me, nothing wrong with that ... in my humble opinion!! I really enjoy this book. Can't wait to read more of Marquita's books. Very very soon!! See ya next time! Be Well & Be Blessed!! Beth ( ; 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Blitz: MATT by: Jeanne St. James

Brothers in Blue: Matt  by Jeanne St. James  (Brothers in Blue #3)  Publication date: April 9th 2017  Genres: Erotica, Romance

Synopsis: Meet the men of Manning Grove, three small-town cops and brothers, who meet the women who will change the rest of their lives. This is Matt’s story…
As a former Marine, Matt Bryson has dealt with PTSD ever since coming home from the Middle East. He finds himself fortunate to be able to return to his job as a cop at the local police department with his brothers Max and Marc.
Dr. Carly Stephens works hard as an obstetrician at the local hospital, struggling to pay off her medical school loans, financially support her elderly parents, and save money to adopt a baby. Unable to have children, she still longs for one of her very own.
Instantly attracted to the Dictator Doctor, Matt finds Carly easily brings him to his knees both emotionally and physically. What starts out only as a convenient sexual relationship turns into a whole lot more when dealing wi…

Blog Tour: NEIL by: Sybil Bartel

NEIL
Sybil Bartel
(Uncompromising #2)
Publication date: August 22nd 2016
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Ex Danish Military Special Forces, built like a legend, and uncompromising in every way—Neil Christensen didn’t walk into my life. The Viking-sized warrior crashed it like a hurricane.
The moment he showed up at my strip club, my life fell to shit. South Florida’s most ruthless motorcycle gang, the cops, the Feds—they all wanted something I didn’t have—something the Viking took from me.
I thought I could run but the motorcycle gang caught me. Now the only thing that stood between me and an unmarked grave was a warrior I didn’t trust.
I wasn’t afraid to die. But I was terrified of weathering the storm. Because when a Viking decides to unleash his fury, no one was going to come out unscathed.
Warning: This book contains offensive language, violence and sexual situations. Mature audiences only. 18+
NEIL is the second, stand alone book in the Uncompromising Series.Goodreads / Amazon

The Devil's Whisper by: T.H. Moore

The Devil’s Whisper  by T.H. Moore  Publication date: May 1st 2017 Genres: Adult, Dystopian, Suspense

Synopsis: Take a moment and imagine your history books devoid of war. Envision entire civilizations absent of heinous crimes against humanity. A planet spared from the plagues of slavery, cultural genocides, and the colonization of indigenous nations by foreigners. Would you dare make the choices necessary to maintain this Utopia in which universal peace existed? Could you ignore the Devil whispering in your ear, luring you away from a world in which loving your fellow man was the expectation, not the exception? In a state of reverie, an impractical idea of world peace has given birth to a culture in which the human race has chosen to live free of violent criminals. Instead, criminals have been systematically exiled to the lone prison city, Katingal, constructed in a far corner of Earth. Sentenced for the remainder of their natural lives, the wicked pit themselves against their soull…