Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Low Blow by: Kristen Hope Mazzola



Low Blow by Kristen Hope Mazzola releases on April 18th!
Check out the HOT cover and PREORDER NOW for only 99c!


Release Date: April 18th
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Model: Josh McCann


Blurb:

**Low Blow is the fourth book in the Shots On Goal series and can be read as a STANDALONE.**

One injury - a freaking broken rib.
That's all it took to send life into a tailspin at the age of sixteen. After getting a heart transplant, I knew that I could never take life or my talents for granted - I was going to be the best of the best. Boxing consumed my life and I was on track for greatness.
Everything was perfect until I woke up one morning, ten years after my surgery with an overwhelming need to meet her - the girl whose father's heart beat in my chest.
Little did I know that she was going to save me all over again.


About the Author:
I am just an average twenty-something following my dreams. I have a full time “day job” and by night I am an author. I guess you could say that writing is like my super power (I always wanted one of those). I am the lover of wine, sushi, football and the ocean; that is when I am not wrapped up in the literary world.
Please feel free to contact me to chat about my writing, books you think I’d like or just to shoot the, well you know.
A portion of all my royalties are donated to The Marcie Mazzola Foundation.

Author Links:

Comments

William Kendall said…
Congratulations to Kristen!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Blitz: MATT by: Jeanne St. James

Brothers in Blue: Matt  by Jeanne St. James  (Brothers in Blue #3)  Publication date: April 9th 2017  Genres: Erotica, Romance

Synopsis: Meet the men of Manning Grove, three small-town cops and brothers, who meet the women who will change the rest of their lives. This is Matt’s story…
As a former Marine, Matt Bryson has dealt with PTSD ever since coming home from the Middle East. He finds himself fortunate to be able to return to his job as a cop at the local police department with his brothers Max and Marc.
Dr. Carly Stephens works hard as an obstetrician at the local hospital, struggling to pay off her medical school loans, financially support her elderly parents, and save money to adopt a baby. Unable to have children, she still longs for one of her very own.
Instantly attracted to the Dictator Doctor, Matt finds Carly easily brings him to his knees both emotionally and physically. What starts out only as a convenient sexual relationship turns into a whole lot more when dealing wi…

Blog Tour: NEIL by: Sybil Bartel

NEIL
Sybil Bartel
(Uncompromising #2)
Publication date: August 22nd 2016
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Ex Danish Military Special Forces, built like a legend, and uncompromising in every way—Neil Christensen didn’t walk into my life. The Viking-sized warrior crashed it like a hurricane.
The moment he showed up at my strip club, my life fell to shit. South Florida’s most ruthless motorcycle gang, the cops, the Feds—they all wanted something I didn’t have—something the Viking took from me.
I thought I could run but the motorcycle gang caught me. Now the only thing that stood between me and an unmarked grave was a warrior I didn’t trust.
I wasn’t afraid to die. But I was terrified of weathering the storm. Because when a Viking decides to unleash his fury, no one was going to come out unscathed.
Warning: This book contains offensive language, violence and sexual situations. Mature audiences only. 18+
NEIL is the second, stand alone book in the Uncompromising Series.Goodreads / Amazon

The Devil's Whisper by: T.H. Moore

The Devil’s Whisper  by T.H. Moore  Publication date: May 1st 2017 Genres: Adult, Dystopian, Suspense

Synopsis: Take a moment and imagine your history books devoid of war. Envision entire civilizations absent of heinous crimes against humanity. A planet spared from the plagues of slavery, cultural genocides, and the colonization of indigenous nations by foreigners. Would you dare make the choices necessary to maintain this Utopia in which universal peace existed? Could you ignore the Devil whispering in your ear, luring you away from a world in which loving your fellow man was the expectation, not the exception? In a state of reverie, an impractical idea of world peace has given birth to a culture in which the human race has chosen to live free of violent criminals. Instead, criminals have been systematically exiled to the lone prison city, Katingal, constructed in a far corner of Earth. Sentenced for the remainder of their natural lives, the wicked pit themselves against their soull…