Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: The Gravity of Us by: Brittany C. Cherry


The Gravity of Us (Elements #4) by Brittainy C. Cherry
Release Date: April 13th, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Designer: Quirkybird Designs
Book Four in The Elements Series
By Brittainy C. Cherry


Graham Russell and I weren’t made for one another.
I was driven by emotion; he was apathetic. I dreamed while he lived in nightmares. I cried when he had no tears to shed.
Despite his frozen heart and my readiness to run, we sometimes shared seconds. Seconds when our eyes locked and we saw each other’s secrets. Seconds when his lips tasted my fears, and I breathed in his pains. Seconds when we both imagined what it would be like to love one another.
Those seconds left us floating, but when reality knocked us sideways, gravity forced us to descend.
Graham Russell wasn’t a man who knew how to love, and I wasn’t a woman who knew how to either. Yet if I had the chance to fall again, I’d fall with him forever.
Even if we were destined to crash against solid ground.

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/2UgSH7

Start the Series of Standalones Today!
(Free in Kindle Unlimited)

The Air He Breathes

The Fire Between High and Low

The Silent Waters

About the Author: 
Hi! I'm Brittainy! Join me as we travel through my mind as a Romance Author. This includes such things as my random thoughts, tricks, tips, things I'm learning, things I'm re-learning, things I'm forgetting, and my weird ways of crafting stories.

Connect with the Author: 
Twitter: @BrittainyCherry
Stay up to date with Brittainy by signing up for her newsletter: 

Comments

William Kendall said…
Congratulations to Brittainy.

Popular posts from this blog

Book Blitz: MATT by: Jeanne St. James

Brothers in Blue: Matt  by Jeanne St. James  (Brothers in Blue #3)  Publication date: April 9th 2017  Genres: Erotica, Romance

Synopsis: Meet the men of Manning Grove, three small-town cops and brothers, who meet the women who will change the rest of their lives. This is Matt’s story…
As a former Marine, Matt Bryson has dealt with PTSD ever since coming home from the Middle East. He finds himself fortunate to be able to return to his job as a cop at the local police department with his brothers Max and Marc.
Dr. Carly Stephens works hard as an obstetrician at the local hospital, struggling to pay off her medical school loans, financially support her elderly parents, and save money to adopt a baby. Unable to have children, she still longs for one of her very own.
Instantly attracted to the Dictator Doctor, Matt finds Carly easily brings him to his knees both emotionally and physically. What starts out only as a convenient sexual relationship turns into a whole lot more when dealing wi…

Blog Tour: NEIL by: Sybil Bartel

NEIL
Sybil Bartel
(Uncompromising #2)
Publication date: August 22nd 2016
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Ex Danish Military Special Forces, built like a legend, and uncompromising in every way—Neil Christensen didn’t walk into my life. The Viking-sized warrior crashed it like a hurricane.
The moment he showed up at my strip club, my life fell to shit. South Florida’s most ruthless motorcycle gang, the cops, the Feds—they all wanted something I didn’t have—something the Viking took from me.
I thought I could run but the motorcycle gang caught me. Now the only thing that stood between me and an unmarked grave was a warrior I didn’t trust.
I wasn’t afraid to die. But I was terrified of weathering the storm. Because when a Viking decides to unleash his fury, no one was going to come out unscathed.
Warning: This book contains offensive language, violence and sexual situations. Mature audiences only. 18+
NEIL is the second, stand alone book in the Uncompromising Series.Goodreads / Amazon

SUPRISE!!! Cover Reveal: A Love For Romance Anthology

***

Book Title: A Love For Romance Anthology

Release Date: April, 24th

Cover Designer: Freya Barker

More about the Anthology click here
***

Do you have a love for romance stories? Included in this anthology are stories that will have you intrigued; make you swoon; all the while warming your heart.
Fifteen SBR Media authors present to you: A Love for Romance.
♡A preview of Trading Yesterday by USA Today Bestselling Author Kahlen Aymes
♡ The Break (Breaking Free, Part 1) by USA Today Bestselling Author Debra Presley
♡ Always Too Late by Micalea Smeltzer