Cover Design : L.J. Anderson / Mayhem Designs
Model: Kamil Nizinski
Release Date: January 16, 2017
Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:
1. Don’t sleep with the client. It’ll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
2. Don’t blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
3. Don’t call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
4. Don’t believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
5. Remember, the client is always right—so you can’t junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
6. Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room.
7. Definitely ignore client’s large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves.
8. Don’t let client’s charm wear you down. Be strong.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the client. You’ll lose more than your job—maybe even your heart.
10. If all else fails, see rule number one again.
Here are the live links:
Amazon ~ http://amzn.to/2ixx4Qn
Barnes & Noble ~ http://bit.ly/2jw6WUv
iBooks ~ http://apple.co/2jK8p92
Kobo ~ http://bit.ly/2iUCsuI
$50 Sephora Gift Card
About the Author
Jennifer Blackwood is an English teacher and contemporary romance author. She lives in Oregon with her husband, son, and poorly behaved black lab puppy. When she isn't writing or teaching, she's binging on Veronica Mars episodes and white cheddar popcorn.
Connect with Jennifer
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJenniferBlackwood
Facebook Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1541291366201625/
Goodreads Author Page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8532549.Jennifer_Blackwood?from_search=true
Goodreads Reader Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/186113-jennifer-blackwood-boks
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Blackwood/e/B00OPXL0VG/ref=la_B00OPXL0VG_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1481596906&sr=1-2
My THOUGHTS: I loved "The Rule Book (The Rule Breakers #1)" ... fell in love with that series immediately, I just knew I had to read the 2nd one as soon as I knew it was coming out, a big heck yeah for "The Rule Maker", giggles yeah!!! I really enjoy Jennifer's writing style. I have read 3 of her books. They are hot & steamy ...but air on the side of using your imagination instead of getting to gritty. Hope that makes sense. She airs on the side of not much if any cussing as well. Which is such a plus for me, personally, I think what is the point of cussing ...it is just NOT needed. You can have a hot & steamy great book without all the terrible hateful mean words. I love her characters. She always gives them such a history. depth. Well done!!! Loved it!! A must read. If you have not read or started this series, please do so. One of my all time top authors, that I will read anything she will write no ?'s asked. Please go check her out. Here's looking forward to the next Rule Book very very soon. Please Jennifer, don't make us hang on 2 long, please? Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day! See you again real soon. Beth ( ;