Release Day: Lowcountry Book Club by: Susan M. Boyer


Title: Lowcountry Book Club (A Liz Talbot Mystery #5)
Release Day: July 5th, 2016
Author: Susan M. Boyer

Synopsis:

"Somebody pushed Shelby Poinsett Gerhandt out her second-floor library window and it wasn't her husband. At least that what Charleston's most prestigious law firm wants Liz Tablot to prove. Liz must run the spectrum of Southern society, from the local homeless shelter where Shelby volunteered to the one-hundred-year-old book club where Charleston's genteel ladies are dying to join, to bring a killer to justice." 


Buying Links: 



Meet the Author: 

Susan M. Boyer is the author of the USA TODAY bestselling Liz Talbot mystery series. Her debut novel, Lowcountry Boil, won the 2012 Agatha Award for Best First Novel, the Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense, and garnered several other award nominations, including the Macavity. The third book in the series,Lowcountry Boneyard, was a Spring 2015 Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance Okra Pick, and has been short-listed for the 2016 Pat Conroy Beach Music Mystery Prize. It is also a 2016 Daphne du Maurier finalist for the Mainstream Mystery/Suspense award. Lowcountry Bordello, the fourth Liz Talbot mystery, was released November 3, 2015. LOWCOUNTRY BOOK CLUB is due out July 5, 2016. Susan loves beaches, Southern food, and small towns where everyone knows everyone, and everyone has crazy relatives. You’ll find all of the above in her novels. She lives in Greenville, SC, with her husband and an inordinate number of houseplants.



Susan's Social Links: 



The Liz Tablot Mystery Series:

Lowcountry Boil #1



Lowcountry Bombshell #2


Lowcountry Boneyard #3


Lowcountry Bordello #4

= = = =
= = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= =
= = = = = =
= = =
= =
=

My Thoughts: Now if you know anything about little ole' me, you will know I have fallen in love with this series, wish I could even meet Liz Tablot, hang out with Nate, give doggie "Rhett" a good ear rub, run on those beach sand dunes, be introduced to Colleen, hang with the book club 'cause I have always wanted to be a part of a book club. AND why not make this moment extra special by having a Tablot family reunion with all her super fun very unique relatives. I love all things Charleston, how it holds such history & mystery. I so wish to be one of Liz's employees, now wouldn't that be fun!!!

I feel like with each book within this great series, that the mystery have gotten even more difficult to figure out. I usually feel I know where it will head & man this one got me, I was clueless. See if you can figure it out? If you do before the book is over, let me know. I would love to hear your thoughts??!

This book was fast read, but I tell ya each book has become such a struggle, WHAT, what you mean Beth? Well, I want to figure out whodunit, BUT, I always dislike when the book is over? Susan's books are just that great. A big struggle I got know, but I don't want the story/book to end. I could weep when they end. (I'm serious, I need tissues!)

I <3 how Nate calls Liz "Slugger" ...I swoon every time. Oh, be still my beating heart, I love, LOVE!!! I <3 how Nate can now see Colleen. Thank goodness, I was being to worry that Nate would think Liz need mental help??! or needed to be on medication. I <3 that Liz didn't take Nate's last name when they got married. I begin to think I should have kept my name, how many Runkle(s) do you know? Yep, I've got German heritage/roots. Nate's ringtone when he calls Liz: "meaning of the song" interview w/ Kenny Chesney  & ("song") "Always Gonna Be You" by: Kenny Chesney I <3 the acknowledgements and dedications at the front of the book, I guess now that I review a lot of books I really take notice of these specials parts of books. So so special. Susan M. Boyer those brought me to tears. (tissues?)   

I was super happy to have the chance to share this book release with you my friends. I can not wait to meet Susan one day, get her autograph & feel like part of the Susan M. Boyer fan book club. She has been such a sweetheart, chatting with me on FB & twitter. She is always sharing such amazing Southern Living recipes, must read books you just gotta check out. 

Here are several of my blog post about her writing and amazing work. . . "Susan M. Boyer""Our Friendship Began Here""MY Reads from 2015". Have a great day, thank you for stopping by!!! Beth ( :

Comments

Susan M. Boyer said…
Hey Beth! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this lovely review. I'm so thrilled you enjoyed Liz's latest adventure, and I'm delighted that you couldn't figure out who the culprit was. :)

Your review was such a pleasure for me to read. :) Really, you just put a huge smile on my face that I will wear all day and to this evening's launch party. I SO wish you could be there!

My best,

Susan
William Kendall said…
Excellent review!