Starting Over by: Barbie Bohrman


"Starting Over" by: Barbie Bohrman
"Amazon" says: "Single mom Vanessa Holt has a daughter she loves, a supportive family, and her art. Having given up on finding true love—if that even exists, which she doubts—she’s content to put romance on the back burner. But not everyone agrees. Those nearest and dearest are ready to see Vanessa let down her long blonde hair and have some fun.
To put their grumbling to rest, Vanessa agrees to go on a date with the next man who asks. Luckily for her, that man is Cameron Thomas, her daughter’s extremely handsome science teacher. She’d felt a spark of chemistry the first time she’d laid eyes on him. Now she’s ready to lay a whole lot more on the sexy bachelor.
But just as things get hot, they also get heavy. When the man who broke Vanessa’s heart reappears, her old doubts and fears about love rush to the surface. Will her fresh start with Cameron be over before it’s barely begun?

These are so many reason why Beth will love a book... here are my Top #3 Reason:

1. The book will make you laugh numerous times throughout a book. (such a big old plus.)
2. Anything Star Wars, Cameron, Mr. Thomas the Science teacher is a total nerd, but hey the moment we find out he loves Star Wars, that's a score in my book!!! 
3. The book pulls ya in ...whether it's a mystery, a love story, a bit of all around kind of story ...you feel for the hero/heroine & that pulls at your heart strings. LOVE THAT. 

There are so many other reasons why I love books. I loved Barbie Bohrman's writing style. Yes, this was a fast read. I love a book that pulls ya in within 2 seconds flat or less. (same with movies, if you don't pull me in, I am so flipping to the next book, movie or channel. My life & my time are precious to me, I don't have time to waste.) I will definitely be checking more of her writing out asap. I was thankful that Amazon recommended this book to me for my kindle. Now if only I could get Amazon to send me notifications of when they have FREE books for sale that I might really want to read?!! Beth ( :

Comments

William Kendall said…
Excellent review, Beth!
A book that makes you laugh has to be good! xx