Must Have Scents

Must Have Scents 4 the Men & Ladies on your Christmas List:

For The Men: 

John Varvatos - John Varvatos #sephora:  John Varvatos - Artisan #sephora:
1. & 2. "John Varvatos" & "Artisan" from John Varvatos

Azzaro - Chrome Eau de Toilette Natural Spray in 1.7 oz #ultabeauty:
3. "Chrome" from Azzarc


For The Ladies: 

BALENCIAGA - Rosabotanica #sephora:
1. "Rosabotanica" from Balenciaga

BURBERRY - My Burberry #sephora:
2. "My Burberry" from Burberry

Marc Jacobs Fragrances - Mod Noir #sephora:
3. "Mod Noir" from Marc Jacob's 


I have always been the one to pick our scents. I go 2 Sephora &/or Ulta, just depends? I get to sniffing & usually come out with one for me & one for him. There are always great sales. I am such a fan of Marc Jacobs. If you enjoy clean, fresh & a hint of floral his scents are for you. Rosabotanica is not one I would normally go for, that is why I LOVE IT, it is spicy, sexy & perfect to add to my perfume collection. I think the Burberry is classic, very lady like, another one that is not my normal scent, loving it!!!

In the future I know that anything John Varvatos will probably be perfect for my man. If you like a scent that is sophisticated, rugged manly man their scents will be right up your alley. Kind of like other items in my life I do occasionally switch over and wear my hubby's colognes, I enjoy them so. Why not? I would like that more companies would start making scents for both ladies & men ...ones that can overlap & go for either sex. Makes tons of sense to me. A scent gift card is always nice, if you are confused or at a loss, grab a gift card, a simple easy way to go. They will love ya for it. Promise! ( :

Do you have an everyday fragrance? What's your favorite scent? Beth

Comments

William Kendall said…
Actually I haven't used cologne in years.

Popular Posts