On My Knees (Bridge Book #1) by: Meredith Wild


"On My Knees" (Bridge Book#1) by: Meredith Wild

"Amazon" says: "Haunted by the responsibility of caring for her troubled family, Maya Jacobs gave the only answer she could when Cameron asked her to marry him. Years later, entrenched in a soulless professional routine, she distracts herself from the lingering regret of her decision with a “work hard, play hard” lifestyle that guarantees no man will ever find his way into her heart again. ..."

My Thoughts: I enjoyed the "Hacker series" by Meredith Wild. Have you read it yet? I bought this book on my kindle. I have been on a roll with finding great stories for my kindle collection. I love that!! Wait till I tell ya about a mystery series I found ...it's a must read for sure. Who doesn't love a good love story? I have known several couples that have started going out, break up, soon enough before the end of time get back together & get married. I am now waiting on the next book in the series. Do you think that we are all meant to be with that certain someone or do you think we can have many different loves without our whole lifetime? Beth ( :

Comments

William Kendall said…
This one's a new one to me.