Make Me Howl by: Susan Shay



"Amazon" says: "When Chase Holliday's gaze first met mine, something tingled on my end. He was hot. Dark blue eyes, a square jaw, hair that was just a little too long, and he had this way of focusing that made me wonder if I should attack or run.

And I never run."

My Thoughts: Here is a post about my friends these amazing 2 authors: "Susan Shay" & "Susan M. Boyer" please check it out to see how my story with them all got started. I am waiting on Susan M. Boyer's new book "Lowcountry Bordello (A Liz Talbot Mystery Book 4)" is coming out this November 3rd, 2015. Super excited about that. I knew I wanted to read this book by Susan Shay, it was on the "to read list" & I just decided it was time. I had some free extra reading time why not. I have not read a book about werewolves in a while. (Let's see maybe Harry Potter or the Twilight series? We need more werewolf book please. Vampires too!!) So it was high time I did so. So glad I did, I loved it. A quick read. I knew I would love it 1st starters because of that cover ...I really do believe a lot of a book love for me is the cover (jacket) ...it really helps the love keep on growing with in my little book heart. I am not sure if you know my book history... but I had gone a long time without reading daily ...I missed it & suddenly within the last 3 or 2 years I have been reading really non-stop... sometimes several books at a time. I love being able to book those books off the shelf again & read them again & again. I did buy this book on my kindle. What have you been reading lately? Beth ( :

Comments

William Kendall said…
Ah, it did sound familiar!