"Texas True" by: Janet Dailey


"Amazon" says: "The cowboy who claimed her heart before taking off on a tour of duty, planning never to return. But Beau Tyler is back, and Natalie Haskell feels defenseless against the powerful pull of the brawny soldier. Especially when she finds herself suddenly widowed and needing the shelter of his strong arms. "

A library book my Mom let me borrow - I just loved the book. When you have to go to a funeral you know it will usually hold a lot of conversation you know you gotta have, close a few doors, make amends... for Beau Tyler it just might hold a chance with an old flame. The book is set in Texas, horse farm, ranch living, perfect moments to me. 

I was sad to read in the back of the book that "Janet Dailey" the author past away in Dec 2013. I will have to look into other of her books, she was such a great author, I wish I had found her sooner. Check her out. A great read. The odd things is, when I check her website it says nothing like what the books says? Boy I would be terribly embarrassed to find out she is still living? Does any one know? Was it a misprint in this book or? odd??! Beth ( :

Comments

William Kendall said…
One wonders in that case if the website got hacked.