U Smell Nice??!


check out my perfume collection. we all want to smell nice, don't we? i even pick out my hubby's colognes. i love scents & really enjoy testing them out. i figure if i am going to be the one around my hubby i want him to smell the way i like. he agrees. he has always enjoyed the scents i have picked out since we 1st started dating way back when. i will know immediately if i am going to like a scent. usually depends on my mood. i don't really go with the weather or time of year. i go on what my mood tells me. how i feel. what about you? do enjoy!!! Beth ( :

Comments

William Kendall said…
I guess your hubby knows you'll pick out the right cologne.
Forever Engaged said…
I'm a big fan of Jo Malone colognes and those are what I've been wearing for the past few years. My all time favorite though is Angel.
I got a Hannae Mori sample from Sephora too! I liked it but it gave me a migraine so now I can't wear it. :/
Linda said…
I'm allergic to most fragrances and so is my sister so I never use them.